Analytics / Forex and Crypto News
Bitcoin dropped below $8,700, and whales started moving, so new price manipulations can be expected.
If you look at the ledger, you can see that over the past 24 hours, large Bitcoin holders have moved 57,421 BTC in the amount of about 502,6 million dollars.
Most Bitcoins have been moved between unknown wallets. But it is worth noting that the movements also occurred between the wallets of crypto exchanges. 1,487 Bitcoins were sent to the OKex crypto exchange wallet indicating that the trader can sell part of his funds on the open market. Coincheck also transferred 4,200 Bitcoins from its wallet to an unknown wallet.
It is also worth noting that XAPO, a crypto warehouse that was recently acquired by Coinbase, also made some interesting transactions.
We will present transactions with a total of more than 5,000 Bitcoins. Here are the main Bitcoin movements in the last 24 hours:
• 5,000 BTC ($43.3 million) transferred from an unknown wallet to Xapo
• 8,856 BTC ($77.8 million) transferred from Xapo to an unknown wallet
• 9,757 BTC in ($85.6 million) transferred from an unknown wallet to an unknown wallet
• 9 866 BTC ($86.5 million) transferred from an unknown wallet to an unknown wallet
• 9,974 BTC ($87.4 million) transferred from an unknown wallet to an unknown wallet
• 6,083 BTC ($53.5 million) transferred from an unknown wallet to an unknown wallet
During November, ICO-projects sold 416K ETH. This is the largest figure since the summer, reports Trustnodes.
According to Santiment, in August, ICO startups sold only 100,000 ETH. In September, sales of digital currency increased significantly, reaching 300 thousand ETH. In Nov